If you are a profitable U.S. exporter, you may qualify for up to 20% tax savings, depending on your income level, through the Export IC-DISC Program.
With Export IC-DISC reducing your taxes, your company can sharpen its margins and win business over the competition.
More Money for You
Beating out your competition and paying a 15% – 23.8% tax rate will put more money in your pocket.
Did You Know?
- Exporters can get a tax break through a U.S. Government sponsored IC-DISC.
- An IC-DISC allows a significant portion if not all of your income related to exports to be taxed at 15% – 23.8%.
- The IC-DISC tax benefit is available to ALL Qualified Companies and Taxpayers.
- Large companies have been the main benefactors of IC-DISC’s because of the high costs charged by CPAs and consultants.
- Export IC-DISC allows your business to have an IC-DISC giving you the same competitive advantage as large businesses for a fraction of the cost.
What is IC-DISC?
- An IC-DISC is NOT a Tax Shelter
- IC-DISC income you receive is Qualified Dividend Income taxed at only 15% – 23.8%
- Benefits under an IC-DISC are NOT RETROACTIVE
- IC-DISCs are part of the U.S. Tax Code
- An IC-DISC is a specially elected corporation
- An IC-DISC files an 1120 IC-DISC tax return
- IC-DISCs have been part of the U.S. Tax Code since 1984
- IC-DISC stands for Interest Charge – Domestic International Sales Corporation
We Offer Services for…
- Corporate Documents and Agreements
- IRS Designation Election
- IC-DISC consulting
- IC-DISC Commission Calculations
- Prepare and Sign Form 1120 IC-DISC tax return
- Prepare and Sign IC-DISC State filings
- Serve as your IC-DISCs Registered Agent